CND & CHFI - Cyber Security Training
Specialist Certifications CND & CHFI
Before attempting the CEH course one should have a solid background in computing concepts and networking. The Certified Network Defender (CND) certification is one way to obtain the background necessary to successfully complete CEH.
The CHFI Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator certification is a specialisation course for those students who wish to investigate cybersecurity incidents. This may be from external or internal actors and may be criminal, civil or administrative investigations.
Certified Network Defender (CND)
CND is aimed at skilling students up in detecting and preventing system compromise and in configuring system defenses to maintain system integrity, confidentiality, and availability.
CND trains students to adopt a process of continuous improvement in system defenses with respect to detecting and preventing cyber-attacks.
CND is mapped to the cybersecurity education framework and work role task analysis developed by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE).
In addition, the certification has been approved by the Department of Defense (DoD) for the work category roles for system and network administrators.
Our training course covers the latest version of the certification. The previous version of the course, while it is still valid, is available on request.
- Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Administrative Network Security
- Technical Network Security
- Network Perimeter Security
- Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices
- Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Administrative Application Security
- Data Security
- Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence
Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
CHFI trains students on how to carry out digital investigations to determine how a machine was compromised, what was compromised, who the threat actor was, and their objectives. Students will learn how to extract evidence of the attack for use in internal audits or civil or criminal cases. Investigations can cover acts of theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, fraud, and industrial espionage. Computer forensics is simply the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence.
Our training course always covers the latest version of the certification. The previous version of the course, while it is still valid, is available on request.
- Computer Forensics in Today's World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Searching and Seizing Computers
- Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
- Forensics Investigation using Access Data FTK
- Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
- Steganography and Image File Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
- Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
- Becoming an Expert Witness
|Course||Price (inc exams)|
|Certified Network Defender||R17,500|
|Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator||R21,800|
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!