CEH & CPENT - Cyber Security Training
EC-Council's Premier Certifications - CEH & CPENT
The most well-known certification from EC-Council is the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification. This highly respected course has been approved by the Pentagon and the US department of defense for including in their cybersecurity training portfolio.
CEH course teaches you techniques that hackers use to gain access to systems, while the follow-on CPENT course provides students with the skill to manage a penetration assignment from engagement to the delivery of the final report. Both certifications provide proof to employers of one's skill in conducting cybersecurity assignments.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
CEH is the premier certification from EC-Council. This course teaches students the tools and techniques used by hackers to compromise systems.
After completing this course a student will be able to view their own organisation's infrastructure from the perspective of a threat actor, whether internal or external. It will enable students to assess their own organisations defenses and responses to these threats.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT)
The ECSA certification has been replaced by the Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) certificaiton. The CPENT certification teaches students how to conduct an effective penetration test against enterpise environments. The course objectives cover traditional networks and on premises systems but also cloud systems as well as industrial control, or Operational Technolgies (OT), systems such as SCADA and IoT systems.
The exam is a proctored, practical exam consisting of 2 X 12 hours sessions or 1 X 24 hour sessions. A pass mark of 70% is required for the CPENT certification and, if a score of 90% is obtained, the Licensed Pentration Tester certification (LPT) will also be awared.
- Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing – External
- Network Penetration Testing– Internal
- Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- IoT Penetration Testing
- OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Cloud Penetration Testing
- Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
|Course||Price (inc exams)|
|Certified Ethical Hacker||R27,000|
|Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT)||R41,000|
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!