Enrol in our ECCouncil training course - Cybersecurity Training
Career guidance & booking process
If you wish to know more about our training options, to discuss the most appropriate approach to your training or career, or to book a course, our training manager representatives are here to assist.
Please feel free to call or video chat with us, send us an email or pop into our office at 3 Appian Place, Ferndale to discuss your training needs. If you would like us to come through and advise on your company's or department's skill plan let us know.
How to enrol in a training class
The process to register for a training session with Jumping Bean is as follows:
- Contact us to discuss your training needs. We can be contacted by:
- We will assign a training manager representative to handle your inquiry
- Our representative will discuss your requirements, handle your queries and create a training programme for you. This includes:
- what is the most appropriate course for your requirements,, customising course objectives and content for specific group requirements or just confirming your training request,
- what is the training format that best suits you?
- in-house,on-premises, in the classroom,
- remote or online,
- full-time, part-time
- Send you a quote,
- Agree on dates, venue and any accommodations,
- training dates are tentative and confirmed on receipt of 50%deposit
- the balance is due before training commences
- Answer all your questions and confirm all details
Ask to speak to a subject matter expert
If you have any questions or need clarification our training manager representative will ensure you get the answers and assurance you need. They will rope in our instructors and senior training management to provide you with all you need to know if they are unable to answer technical questions and you are always free to ask to speak to a subject matter specialist.
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!