CompTIA Cyber Security Training - Security+ PentTest+ CASP+ - Cybersecurity Training
CompTIA Cyber Security Certifications
CompTIA, one of the most well-recognised global brands in IT certifications, has introduced a suite of cybersecurity certifications to address the growing need for cybersecurity professionals.
As an accredited CompTIA training partner, we offer the following cybersecurity-related training course:
Training Course Formats
The detail of our CompTIA training course provided below. In order to accommodate the time constraints of our students we offer our training courses in a range of formats:
- Short Course: This takes the form of full-day, instructor-led, training sessions. It is best suited for corporates or those who already have experience in cybersecurity but wish to take a refresher course before sitting the exam.
- Virtual Instructor Lead Course: This is run either online full-time, as above, or part-time. The part-time training is held twice a week in the evenings, online from 6:30 - 7:30. This is ideal for students who cannot attend full-day classes or for students who wish to work through the material between lectures to consolidate their understanding.
- Online, Mentor lead training: This takes the form of self-paced training with access to a mentor via mail, web chat, or video call should a student require assistance to work through some key concepts or material.
Whatever your constraints we will have a format to accommodate you!
The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems, secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques.
A student who successfully completes this course can participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations.
Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Given a scenario, analyze indicators of compromise and determine the type of malware
- Compare and contrast types of attacks.
- Explain threat actor types and attributes.
- Explain penetration testing concepts
- Explain vulnerability scanning concepts
- Explain the impact associated with types of vulnerabilities
Technologies and Tools
- Install and configure network components, both hardware- and software-based, to support organizational security
- Given a scenario, use appropriate software tools to assess the security posture of an organization
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common security issues
- Given a scenario, analyze and interpret output from security technologies
- Given a scenario, deploy mobile devices securely
- Given a scenario, implement secure protocols
Architecture and Design
- Explain use cases and purpose for frameworks, best practices and secure configuration guides
- Given a scenario, implement secure network architecture concepts
- Given a scenario, implement secure systems design
- Explain the importance of secure staging deployment concepts
- Explain the security implications of embedded systems
- Summarize secure application development and deployment concepts
- Summarize cloud and virtualization concepts
- Explain how resiliency and automation strategies reduce risk
- Explain the importance of physical security controls
Identity and Access Management
- Compare and contrast identity and access management concepts
- Given a scenario, install and configure identity and access services
- Given a scenario, implement identity and access management controls
- Given a scenario, differentiate common account management practices
- Risk Management
- Explain the importance of policies, plans, and procedures related to organizational security
- Summarize business impact analysis concepts
- Explain risk management processes and concepts
- Given a scenario, follow incident response procedures
- Summarize basic concepts of forensics
- Explain disaster recovery and continuity of operation concepts
- Compare and contrast various types of controls
- Given a scenario, carry out data security and privacy practices
Cryptography and PKI
- Compare and contrast basic concepts of cryptography
- Explain cryptography algorithms and their basic characteristics
- Given a scenario, install and configure wireless security settings
- Given a scenario, implement public key infrastructure
|CompTIA Security+ with exam||R 13,270|
|CompTIA Security+ exam only||R 3,270|
The CompTIA PenTest+ certification verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope an assessment, understand legal and compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, analyze data, and effectively report and communicate results.
Planning and Scoping
- Explain the importance of planning for an engagement
- Explain key legal concepts
- Explain the importance of scoping an engagement properly
- Explain the key aspects of compliance-based assessments
Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification
- Given a scenario, conduct information gathering using appropriate techniques.
- Given a scenario, perform a vulnerability scan
- Given a scenario, analyze vulnerability scan results
- Explain the process of leveraging information to prepare for exploitation
- Explain weaknesses related to specialized systems
Attacks and Exploits
- Compare and contrast social engineering attacks
- Given a scenario, exploit network-based vulnerabilities
- Given a scenario, exploit wireless and RF-based vulnerabilities.
- Given a scenario, exploit application-based vulnerabilities
- Given a scenario, exploit local host vulnerabilities
- Summarize physical security attacks related to facilities
- Given a scenario, perform post-exploitation techniques
Penetration Testing Tools
- Given a scenario, use Nmap to conduct information gathering
- Compare and contrast various use cases of tools
- Given a scenario, analyze tool output or data related to a penetration test
- Given a scenario, analyze a basic script (limited to Bash, Python, Ruby, and PowerShell)
Reporting and Communication
- Given a scenario, use report writing and handling best practices
- Explain post-report delivery activities
- Given a scenario, recommend mitigation strategies for discovered vulnerabilities
- Explain the importance of communication during the penetration testing process.
|CompTIA PenTest+ with exam||R 13,270|
|CompTIA PenTest+ exam only||R 3,270|
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification is a certification for technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology, as opposed to strictly managing. The performance-based certification test both security architecture and engineering skills. CASP validates advanced-level competency in the following areas:
- Risk management,
- enterprise security operations and
CASP is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. The CASP+ certification training course will teach candidates technical skills in security architecture and senior security engineering in traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments. Additionally, it covers governance, risk, and compliance skills and how to assess an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness and implement robust cybersecurity solutions.
- Summarize business and industry influences and associated security risks
- Compare and contrast security, privacy policies and procedures based on organizational requirements
- Given a scenario, execute risk mitigation strategies and controls
- Analyze risk metric scenarios to secure the enterprise
Enterprise Security Architecture
- Analyze a scenario and integrate network and security components, concepts, and architectures to meet security requirements
- Analyze a scenario to integrate security controls for host devices to meet security requirements
- Analyze a scenario to integrate security controls for mobile and small form factor devices to meet security requirements
- Given software vulnerability scenarios, select appropriate security controls
Enterprise Security Operations
- Given a scenario, conduct a security assessment using the appropriate methods.
- Analyze a scenario or output, and select the appropriate tool for a security assessment
- Given a scenario, implement incident response and recovery procedures
Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
- Given a scenario, integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications into a secure enterprise architecture
- Given a scenario, integrate cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Given a scenario, integrate and troubleshoot advanced authentication and
- authorization technologies to support enterprise security objectives
- Given a scenario, implement cryptographic techniques
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to secure communications and collaboration solutions
Research, Development, and Collaboration
- Given a scenario, apply research methods to determine industry trends & their impact on the enterprise
- Given a scenario, implement security activities across the technology life cycle
- Explain the importance of interaction across diverse business units to achieve security goals
- After completing this course you can:
- Analyze and mitigate information security risk
- Conduct incident response and recovery
- Design and develop a cybersecurity architecture for development and production systems.
|CompTIA CASP with exam||R 13,412|
|CompTIA CASP exam only||R3,412|
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!