Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator - Cyber Security Training
Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator TrainingThe Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) certification trains students on how to carry out digital investigations to determine how a machine was compromised, what was compromised, who the threat actor was, and their objectives. Students will learn how to extract evidence of the attack for use in internal audits or civil or criminal cases. Investigations can cover acts of theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, fraud, and industrial espionage. Computer forensics is simply the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence.
Our training course always covers the latest version of the certification. The previous version of the course, while it is still valid, is available on request.
- Computer Forensics in Today's World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Searching and Seizing Computers
- Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
- Forensics Investigation using Access Data FTK
- Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
- Steganography and Image File Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
- Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
- Becoming an Expert Witness
|Course||Price (inc exams)|
|Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator||R21,800|
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!