Certified Penetration Tester - Cybersecurity Training
Certified Penetration Tester Training
The CPENT certification, (Certified Penetration Tester), teaches students how to conduct an effective penetration test against enterprise environments. The course objectives cover traditional networks, on-premises systems, and cloud infrastructure as well as industrial control and Operational Technologies (OT), systems such as SCADA and IoT systems.
The exam is a proctored, practical exam consisting of 2 X 12 hours sessions or 1 X 24-hour sessions. A pass mark of 70% is required for the CPENT certification and, if a score of 90% is obtained, the Licensed Penetration Tester certification (LPT) will also be awarded.
CPENT Course Objectives:
- Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing – External
- Network Penetration Testing– Internal
- Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- IoT Penetration Testing
- OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Cloud Penetration Testing
- Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Report Writing and Post-Testing Actions
|Course||Price (inc exams)|
|Certified Penetration TesterCPENT)||R41,000|
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
2194 South Africa
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!