CompTIA - CASP+ - Cybersecurity Training
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification is a certification for technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology, as opposed to strictly managing. The performance-based certification test both security architecture and engineering skills. CASP validates advanced-level competency in the following areas:
- Risk management,
- enterprise security operations and
CASP is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. The CASP+ certification training course will teach candidates technical skills in security architecture and senior security engineering in traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments. Additionally, it covers governance, risk, and compliance skills and how to assess an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness and implement robust cybersecurity solutions.
- Summarize business and industry influences and associated security risks
- Compare and contrast security, privacy policies and procedures based on organizational requirements
- Given a scenario, execute risk mitigation strategies and controls
- Analyze risk metric scenarios to secure the enterprise
Enterprise Security Architecture
- Analyze a scenario and integrate network and security components, concepts, and architectures to meet security requirements
- Analyze a scenario to integrate security controls for host devices to meet security requirements
- Analyze a scenario to integrate security controls for mobile and small form factor devices to meet security requirements
- Given software vulnerability scenarios, select appropriate security controls
Enterprise Security Operations
- Given a scenario, conduct a security assessment using the appropriate methods.
- Analyze a scenario or output, and select the appropriate tool for a security assessment
- Given a scenario, implement incident response and recovery procedures
Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
- Given a scenario, integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications into a secure enterprise architecture
- Given a scenario, integrate cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Given a scenario, integrate and troubleshoot advanced authentication and
- authorization technologies to support enterprise security objectives
- Given a scenario, implement cryptographic techniques
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to secure communications and collaboration solutions
Research, Development, and Collaboration
- Given a scenario, apply research methods to determine industry trends & their impact on the enterprise
- Given a scenario, implement security activities across the technology life cycle
- Explain the importance of interaction across diverse business units to achieve security goals
- After completing this course you can:
- Analyze and mitigate information security risk
- Conduct incident response and recovery
- Design and develop a cybersecurity architecture for development and production systems.
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
2194 South Africa
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!