Certified Network Defender - Cybersecurity Training
Certified Network Defender Training
The Certified Network Defender (CND) qualification is aimed at skilling students to detect and prevent system compromise and to configure system defences to maintain system integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information systems.
The CND course trains students to adopt a continuous improvement process in system defences with respect to detecting and preventing cyber-attacks.
CND is mapped to the cybersecurity education framework and work role task analysis developed by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE).
In addition, the certification has been approved by the Department of Defense (DoD) for the work category roles for system and network administrators.
Our training course covers the latest version of the certification. The previous version of the course, while it is still valid, is available on request.
CND Course Objectives:
- Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Administrative Network Security
- Technical Network Security
- Network Perimeter Security
- Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices
- Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Administrative Application Security
- Data Security
- Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
2194 South Africa
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!