CompTIA - CASP+ - Cyber Security Training
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification is a certification for technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology, as opposed to strictly managing. CASP validates advanced-level competency in the following areas: Risk management, enterprise security operations and architecture.
CASP is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
- Summarize business and industry influences and associated security risks
- Compare and contrast security, privacy policies and procedures based on organizational requirements
- Given a scenario, execute risk mitigation strategies and controls
- Analyze risk metric scenarios to secure the enterprise
Enterprise Security Architecture
- Analyze a scenario and integrate network and security components, concepts, and architectures to meet security requirements
- Analyze a scenario to integrate security controls for host devices to meet
- security requirements
- Analyze a scenario to integrate security controls for mobile and small form factor devices to meet security requirements
- Given software vulnerability scenarios, select appropriate security controls
Enterprise Security Operations
- Given a scenario, conduct a security assessment using the appropriate
- Analyze a scenario or output, and select the appropriate tool for a security
- Given a scenario, implement incident response and recovery procedures
Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
- Given a scenario, integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications into a secure enterprise architecture
- Given a scenario, integrate cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Given a scenario, integrate and troubleshoot advanced authentication and
- authorization technologies to support enterprise security objectives
- Given a scenario, implement cryptographic techniques
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to secure communications and collaboration solutions
Research, Development, and Collaboration
- Given a scenario, apply research methods to determine industry trends & their impact on the enterprise
- Given a scenario, implement security activities across the technology life cycle
- Explain the importance of interaction across diverse business units to achieve
- security goals
- After completing this course you can:
- Analyze and mitigate information security risk
- Conduct incident response and recovery
- Design and develop a cybersecurity architecture for development and production systems.
|CompTIA CASP with exam||R 13,412|
|CompTIA CASP exam only||R3,412|
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!