CompTIA - CySA+ - Cybersecurity Training
CompTIA - CySA+ Training
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst certification is an intermediate cybersecurity qualification that proves one has the skills & knowledge to be a cybersecurity analyst. A cybersecurity analyst can proactively capture, monitor and respond to network traffic incidents, analyse software and application security, perform threat hunting and ensure compliance with policy and regulation.
This course will teach you to:
- leverage intelligence & threat detection techniques,
- analyse & interpret data,
- identify & address vulnerabilities,
- respond and recover from security incidents,
- design preventative cybersecurity measures
Cybersecurity Analyst Certification Training Objectives
- 1.0 Threat and Vulnerability Management
- 1.1 Explain the importance of threat data and intelligence
- 1.2 Given a scenario, utilize threat intelligence to support organizational security.
- 1.3 Given a scenario, perform vulnerability management activities
- 1.4 Given a scenario, analyze the output from common vulnerability assessment tools.
- 1.5 Explain the threats and vulnerabilities associated with specialized technology.
- 1.6 Explain the threats and vulnerabilities associated with operating in the cloud.
- 1.7 Given a scenario, implement controls to mitigate attacks and software vulnerabilities.
- 2.0 Software and Systems Security
- 2.1 Given a scenario, apply security solutions for infrastructure management.
- 2.2 Explain software assurance best practices.
- 2.3 Explain hardware assurance best practices
- 3.0 Security Operations and Monitoring
- 3.1 Given a scenario, analyze data as part of security monitoring activities.
- 3.2 Given a scenario, implement configuration changes to existing controls to improve security.
- 3.3 Explain the importance of proactive threat hunting.
- 3.4 Compare and contrast automation concepts and technologies.
- 4.0 Incident Response
- 4.1 Explain the importance of the incident response process.
- 4.2 Given a scenario, apply the appropriate incident response procedure.
- 4.3 Given an incident, analyze potential indicators of compromise.
- 4.4 Given a scenario, utilize basic digital forensics techniques.
- 5.0 Compliance and Assessment
- 5.1 Understand the importance of data privacy and protection
- 5.2 Given a scenario, apply security concepts in support of organizational risk mitigation.
- 5.3 Explain the importance of frameworks, policies, procedures, and controls.
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
2194 South Africa
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!