ISO 2701 & 27002 - Information Security Management - Cybersecurity Training
ISO/IEC 27001 & 27002 Security Management System Training
ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Requirements Training
ISO 27001 is the internationally recognised standard for developing, implementing and maintaining an information security management system.
Organisations that implement ISO 27001 to establish an information security management system to review their information security practices and safeguard organisational information's integrity, confidentiality and availability require certified professionals to do so.
Why Get ISO 27001 Training?
As cyber security becomes an increasingly important issue both at a board governance level and to customers and suppliers the need for qualified professionals to design, implement and maintain an ISO-based security management system continues to outstrip demand.
Getting ISO/IEC 27001 certified proves that you have the skills and expertise to assist organisations in implementing ISO-based information security policies and procedures tailored to organisational businesses' needs.
What does PECB ISO 27001 Certification mean?
A PECB ISO/IEC 27001 certification proves you:
- have the necessary expertise to support an organization implementing an Information Security Management System that is ISO/IEC 27001 compliant,
- Understand the Information Security Management System implementation process,
- Can provide ongoing threat assessments and prevention services within your organization
- Understand the risk management process, how to implement and assess controls, and compliance obligations
- have the necessary expertise to manage a team to implement an Information Security Management System( ISMS)
- The ability to support organizations in the continual improvement process of their Information Security Management System
- can audit an organization’s Information Security Management System (ISMS)
ISO/IEC 27002 ISMS Security techniques & controls
ISO 27002 sets out security techniques and standard controls for a best-practice Information Security Management System. It covers the selection, implementation and management of controls for information security
In particular, it addresses security controls in the context of a risk management system.
Why Get ISO 27002 Training?
When implementing an ISMS you will need to be able select and implement the appropriate controls to reduce organisation risk to an acceptable level.
Obtaining the ISO 27002 certification demonstrates you have the knowledge and skill to implement, review and assess the implementation of control systems required by an organisation ISMS.
What does PECB ISO 27002 Certification mean?
A PECB ISO/IEC 27002 proves you:
- have the skill and expertise to evaluate controls and assess their ability to reduce risk to an acceptable level,
- will be able to conduct a risk-based implementation of security controls to achieve organisational objectives,
- understand the need for control assessments and reviews
|PECB 27001 - ISMS|
|PECB 27002 - Controls|
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
2194 South Africa
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!